Reshape Your Data
Refer to the following pages for ways to reshape your original data into a form that works best for your charts:
- Calculate New Data Fields
- Combine data from one or more fields in your collection into a single calculated field.
- Convert Field Data Types
- Convert the data type of the fields in your collection to a different type. For example, convert numbers stored as strings to the number data type.
- Add a Lookup Field
- Use $lookup functionality to add a field based on a query across multiple data sources.
- Run Aggregation Pipelines on Your Data
- Transform your collection's documents with an aggregation pipeline.
- Save and Reuse Queries
- Save and reuse your aggregation pipeline queries.