The Best Way to Run MongoDB in Your Data Center.
Supported. Secure. Certified.
Hundreds of organizations around the world use our commercial edition of the database, called MongoDB Enterprise, including more than a third of the Fortune 100. MongoDB Enterprise Advanced is a finely-tuned package of advanced software, support, certifications, and other services that’s designed for the way you do business.
We’re here to help. When something goes wrong, you have a guaranteed response time from our engineers, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
And support isn’t just break/fix. You can come to us at any time for:
- Help with design questions
- Guidance on upgrading to a new release
- Validation of a deployment plan
- Suggestions on how to configure your system for high availability and scalability
- Questions on performance optimization
- A walkthrough of new features and how to use them
- ...and much more
Get support from the engineers who build MongoDB.
MongoDB Ops Manager
Ops Manager is the easiest way to manage MongoDB from your data center. Our management platform makes working with MongoDB Enterprise simple. Ops Manager provides:
- Monitoring. You can’t optimize what you can’t measure. With Ops Manager, visualize over 100 performance metrics and tune your deployment. Set up custom alerts that trigger when metrics go out of range, so you can discover performance issues before your users do.
- Automation. Automate common operational tasks like provisioning new nodes, changing configurations across clusters, and perform zero-downtime rolling upgrades. How does a 95% reduction in operational overhead sound?
- Backup. Our backup solution for MongoDB Enterprise comes with point-in-time recovery for replica sets and synchronized snapshots of sharded clusters. You won’t find that anywhere else.
Created by the engineers who develop the database, Ops Manager is the management platform for MongoDB Enterprise.
Enterprise Software Integration
MongoDB Enterprise fits easily into your existing IT infrastructure and processes. SNMP support connects MongoDB Enterprise with your management and monitoring tools.
MongoDB Enterprise meets your security and compliance standards with Kerberos and LDAP authentication, Red Hat Identity Management Certification, and auditing. In addition to MongoDB’s already comprehensive security framework – which includes Role-Based Access Control, PKI certificates, SSL and Field-Level Redaction – the advanced features in MongoDB Enterprise enable you to defend, detect, and control access to your data.
MongoDB Enterprise Advanced includes a commercial license to meet the needs of organizations that have policies requiring a license, including commercial distributors (OEMs).
MongoDB Enterprise has been tested and certified for stability and performance on the most popular operating systems. If you’re running Windows, Red Hat/CentOS, Ubuntu, or Amazon Linux, MongoDB Enterprise is for you.
Access to our online training, on your schedule and at your pace. Your developers and ops teams can improve their MongoDB skills on demand from wherever they want, whenever it fits their schedule. On-site training is also available.
Customer Success Program
We want to make sure your MongoDB deployment runs without a hitch. Through the Customer Success Program, we conduct an initial onboarding process to check your deployment, answer initial questions, and familiarize you with the support process. Then we’ll check in with you over the course of the year to make sure everything is going smoothly. We’ll keep you updated on developments on our end, too – like software updates, new features, documentation, and events and webinars that might interest you.