On this page
- Select a dashboard.
- Select Embed.
- Enable external sharing on the data source.
- Select the Unauthenticated tab in the dialog window.
- Toggle Enable unauthenticated access to On.
- Select the panel labeled Iframe.
- Set options.
- Copy the iframe embedding code.
- (Optional) Set additional options.
You can embed a dashboards into a web application with an iframe and specify settings such as height, width, refresh interval, and display theme.
You can embed only dashboards that don't require authentication (unauthenticated) within an iframe.
- Specify the maximum age of data to load from the cache when loading or refreshing the embedded dashboard.
- Specify whether the embedded dashboard automatically refreshes.
- Select the Light or Dark display theme for your embedded dashboard.
- Specify whether to fix the width of the charts within the dashboard or to scale the width of the charts to fit the embedded dashboard.
- Specify whether to fix the height of the charts within the dashboard or to scale the height of the charts to fit the embedded dashboard.
- Specify whether to display the title and description on the embedded dashboard.
You can edit the iframe code manually to set several other dashboard options, including height, width, and border radius. To learn more, see Embedded Dashboard Options.
After your iframe code is ready with any options you've set, you can place it in a web page to display your dashboard.