After loading your data or our sample data, you can use the Atlas UI to interact with the data in the following ways:
- Manage Databases in your database deployments.
- Manage Collections in your database deployments.
- Manage Documents in your collections.
- Manage Indexes on your collections.
- Create and run aggregation pipelines to process data in your collections.
- Shard Global Clusters to distribute large datasets evenly.
The Atlas UI supports all features for serverless instances except the Search tab.
To learn more, see Serverless Instance Limitations.
The Atlas UI reads from the primary unless the primary is unavailable. If the primary is unavailable, the Atlas UI reads from a non-hidden, non-delayed secondary member.
To interact with your data in the Atlas UI as described in the Overview section, the Data Explorer needs to be enabled.
Data Explorer is enabled by default. To disable Data Explorer:
To enable Data Explorer, set the toggle to On.