This section contains tutorials that describe how to perform the following actions:
- Get MongoDB Data Into Parquet - Use Atlas Data Federation to get data in any format from your Atlas Cluster or S3 Bucket in to Apache Parquet, which allows you to query data in the cloud very fast.
- Query From Multiple MongoDB Databases - Use Atlas Data Federation to query data across multiple collections, databases, and Atlas clusters.
- Run Federated Queries and Write to an AWS S3 Bucket Using $out -
Query data from multiple sources and write the results of those
queries to an AWS S3 bucket using Atlas Data Federation
- Copy Data Automatically From MongoDB to an AWS S3 Bucket - Use Atlas triggers and Atlas Data Federation to write data from your Atlas Cluster to your AWS S3 bucket continuously on a schedule.
- Archive Data to Cloud Object Storage Using Online Archive - Use MongoDB Atlas Online Archive to automatically archive data off of your Atlas cluster to fully-managed cloud object storage.