MongoDB 3.3.5 has been released. As a reminder, 3.3.5 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.3 series will evolve into 3.4, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-6823 Enable Access control without downtime
- SERVER-10689 Add a $switch expression
- SERVER-17258 Add $reduce expression operator for rollup of arrays
- SERVER-20224 Commands which write should take a write concern
- SERVER-23271 Add metrics to track index key additions and deletions for all CRUD ops/commands
- SERVER-23358 Upgrade SpiderMonkey to 45.0.2 ESR
- SERVER-23391 Improve behavior when running under WiredTiger on machines with little memory
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team