Docs Home → MongoDB for VS Code
MongoDB for VS Code
On this page
MongoDB for VS Code is currently available as a Preview in the Visual Studio Marketplace. The product, its features, and the corresponding documentation may change during the Preview stage.
MongoDB provides an extension for Microsoft Visual Studio Code which lets you work with MongoDB and your data directly within your coding environment.
You can use MongoDB for Visual Studio Code to:
Explore your MongoDB Data.
Prototype queries and run MongoDB commands.
Create a Shared Tier Atlas cluster using a Terraform template.
- Install MongoDB for VS Code
- Install MongoDB for VS Code from the VS Code Marketplace.
- Connect to Your MongoDB Deployment
- Connect to your deployment using MongoDB for VS Code.
- Navigate Your Data
- Explore your databases, collections, and documents.
- Explore Your Data with Playgrounds
- Create an Atlas Cluster from a Template using Terraform
- Create a Shared Tier Atlas cluster using a Terraform template included with MongoDB for VS Code.