You can download logs of your Online Archive queries from the Atlas user interface. You can view the logs to determine information such as:
- The number and type of executed queries.
- The number of scanned documents.
The log is in JSON format and available as a
.gz file. Atlas
retains the logs for up to 30 days. By default, the logs are generated
in UTC format. You can modify the time zone in the User
Preferences page to generate and download the logs in your time zone.
You can generate logs for:
- The last four, eight, twelve, or twenty-four hours.
- A specific date and time period.
To download your Online Archive query logs, you must have
Project Data Access Read Only or higher role.
To download query logs:
- If it is not already displayed, select the organization that contains your desired project from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- If it is not already displayed, select your desired project from the Projects menu in the navigation bar.
- If the Database Deployments page is not already displayed, click Databases in the sidebar.