Released 20 May 2022
Adds two new commands for Atlas onboarding:
- Adds telemetry to the Atlas CLI.
- Adds the
--currentIpflag to the atlas quickstart and atlas setup commands.
--currentIpindicates whether to use the IP address of the host that is currently executing the command.
Released 28 April 2022
Improves atlas quickstart commands:
- Makes minor improvements to the Atlas CLI documentation.
Adds an alias
-as the standard output for the parameter
--outfor the following command:
Released 31 March 2022
- Fixes a bug that caused the atlas config list command to show a default profile when a default profile doesn't exist.
- Fixes an issue that prevented use of the completion command without credentials.
- Adds improvements to the Atlas CLI login experience, including a flag to skip configuration when running atlas auth login.
- Updates the error message the Atlas CLI shows when credentials are missing.
Released 16 March 2022
Fixes an issue with the alert for new releases.
Released 15 March 2022
This is the Generally Available (GA) release of MongoDB Atlas CLI.
Introduces the ability to use MongoDB Atlas CLI to manage MongoDB Atlas, including managing:
- Metrics and monitoring
To install this version, see Install or Update the Atlas CLI.