MongoDB & Manufacturing: Turning Data into Business Intelligence
September 06, 2022
Improving manufacturing processes relies on data as a foundation. To drive OEE and innovation, insights through visualization tools or via data science and possibly machine learning platforms is and will be crucial for decision making. In this webinar, we will explain how you can efficiently store and analyze data with MongoDB in real time within a self managed environment close to the shop floor and also in the public cloud with our fully managed data platform MongoDB Atlas.
We explain features such as automated data tiering using MongoDB Atlas to reduce cost and federated queries to analyze data across hot and cold data storage through a single API endpoint. On top of that we will show how you can analyze data and create nice visualization with MongoDB Charts, Grafana and the MongoDB SQL API including connectors for Tableau and Power BI.
This session will cover:
- Data Federation in Atlas
- Automatic Data Tiering in MongoDB
- [Demo] Creating Dashboards with Atlas Charts
- MongoDB SQL API and Tableau/Power BI connectors (Cloud / On-premise)
- MongoDB & Databricks - what to expect.
- [Demo] Getting started with MongoDB data in third-party BI tools (Grafana, Tableau & PowerBI)