- Documentation of query, update, projection, and aggregation framework operators.
- Database Commands
- Documentation of all MongoDB database commands operations, syntax, and use.
- MongoDB Package Components
- Documentation of
mongosand all other tools distributed with MongoDB.
- Configuration File Options
- Full documentation of the configuration file and available run-time operations.
- MongoDB Server Parameters
- Documentation of all
mongosparameters that are available in the
- MongoDB Limits and Thresholds
- A list of important limits and thresholds imposed by MongoDB.
- Explain Results
- Documentation on information returned from explain operations.
- System Collections
- Describes the collections that MongoDB reserves for internal use.
- Connection String URI Format
- The complete specification of the MongoDB connection string format that the drivers use to describe connections to MongoDB deployments.
- Description of collation fields as well as supported languages and associated locales for collation.
- MongoDB Wire Protocol
- Description of the MongoDB Wire Protocol.
- Log Messages
- Describes the components of log messages.
- Exit Codes and Statuses
- Details the codes and statuses that MongoDB returns when exiting.
- A glossary of common terms and concepts specific to MongoDB.
- Default MongoDB Port
- List of default ports used by MongoDB.
- Default MongoDB Read Concerns/Write Concerns
- List of default read and write concerns.
- Server Sessions
- Describes server sessions.
- Stable API
- Describes the Stable API.