This section describes routine management operations, including updating your MongoDB deployment's configuration.
- Run-time Database Configuration
- Outlines common MongoDB configurations and examples of best-practice configurations for common use cases.
- Upgrade to the Latest Revision of MongoDB
- Introduces the basic process for upgrading a MongoDB deployment between different minor release versions.
- Start, configure, and manage running
- Terminate Running Operations
- Stop in progress MongoDB client operations using
- Rotate Log Files
- Archive the current log files and start new ones.