OpenShift, Red Hat’s container platform, and MongoDB work together to provide a workflow that automatically pushes code from development through to production. This makes combining both solutions a powerful choice for application developers - resulting in rapid deployments.
Learn how to set up and use MongoDB and OpenShift at an Evening with MongoDB and Red Hat, coming up on October 6th in the MongoDB NYC office. Experts in both solutions will show you how to spin up a cluster in seconds, deploy MongoDB servers for management, and monitor, manage and backup your infrastructure. They’ll also be available to answer your technical questions.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to MongoDB Atlas, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- How to automate MongoDB Deployments with Ansible
- How to increase the efficiency of managing MongoDB with Ops Manager
- How to run containers in development and production
- How to make use of application containers with MongoDB
During the event, we’ll serve up technical content, alongside empanadas and drinks. You’ll have the opportunity to score new swag, and will walk away equipped with best practices to running your containers in the cloud.
Location: MongoDB NYC Office
229 W 43rd St, 5th floor
New York, NY 10036
Date: October 6, 2016
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm