In recent years NoSQL databases have increasingly replaced relational technology in popularity because they better address the requirements of modern applications. MongoDB stands at the top of this new class of technology with over 20 million downloads and over 2,000 customers, including over 50 of the Fortune 100.
Developers love MongoDB because they can get build and iterate on applications quickly and enterprises are making it their NoSQL standard for a wide variety of use cases.
Hosted MongoDB as a Service
With MongoDB Atlas, it's easier than ever to get started with the fastest growing NoSQL technology. MongoDB Atlas is a hosted database as a service from the creators of MongoDB and is offered on-demand; pay only for what you use for dev & testing or scale precisely with ease for production.
MongoDB Atlas Benefits
- Automated: The easiest way to build, launch, and scale apps on MongoDB
- Secured: Multiple levels of security available to give you peace of mind
- Scalable: Deliver massive scalability with zero downtime as you grow
- Highly available: Your deployments are fault-tolerant and self-healing by default
- High performance: The performance you need for your most demanding workloads
- Updated: MongoDB Atlas gives you access to the latest MongoDB features
Hosted MongoDB Management Platform
While developers love MongoDB, administrators also benefit from hosted MongoDB management tools with Cloud Manager. This fully hosted management platform provides:
- Complete performance visibility with monitoring tools that allow ops teams to visualize over 100 metrics and set custom alerts
- Fast and simple query optimization thanks to the powerful Visual Query Profiler tool
- Easy-to-use automation tools that streamline otherwise manual administration tasks
- Amazon Web Services integration that allows for easy provisioning of virtual AWS machines with an optimal configuration for MongoDB.
Cloud Manager’s free hosting features save you time and money and eliminate the guesswork involved in managing a MongoDB deployment in the cloud. Cloud Manager expertly handles any size of deployment - from a single server to large systems that span hundreds of servers.
Thousands of companies have already discovered the advantages of MongoDB Cloud Manager. Find out for yourself by signing up for a 30-day free trial.