The application process is self-serve. Please review the application form here before getting started to understand the items that will be asked of you. The application includes a test that you will be asked to define based on best practices for key categories. If your solution does not fall into one of the key categories, you will need to propose a test for certification. MongoDB will review all applications and respond in a timely manner.
For questions about the process or the Certification Program in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete a test that you propose to demonstrate adherence to MongoDB Best Practices for your category
Complete the following:
Once approved provide MongoDB the following:
- Join the MongoDB Partner Program
- Review the MongoDB Enterprise Certification Application Form and all requirements
- Review the Best Practices and Guidelines for your technology category. Note: All categories require compliance with security best practices.
Add Solutions Paper to solution landing page on your website; Add MongoDB Certified Logo to your website.
- Official Logo
- 500 character description of solution
- Link to certified solution landing page on partner website