On this page
- Aggregation Commands
- The reference for the data aggregation commands, which provide the interfaces to MongoDB's aggregation capability.
- Aggregation Stages
- Reference for aggregation pipeline stages. Aggregation pipelines are made up of an array of stages. Documents pass through each stage in sequence.
- Aggregation Operators
- Reference for aggregation pipeline operators. Use operators in stages to modify documents and perform calculations.
- Variables in Aggregation Expressions
- Use of variables in aggregation pipeline expressions.
- SQL to Aggregation Mapping Chart
- An overview common aggregation operations in SQL and MongoDB using the aggregation pipeline and operators in MongoDB and common SQL statements.
- Aggregation Commands Comparison
- A comparison of
- Practical MongoDB Aggregations (e-book)
- For more information on aggregations, read the Practical MongoDB Aggregations e-book.