- Introduced ability to accept null values as optional types in Realm Schema.
- Added ability to download logs from the UI.
- Added Flexible Sync support for queries using
BETWEEN and the string operators
- Added Flexible Sync support for queries on arrays of primitives.
- Performance improvements for Functions, particularly aimed at decreasing the
runtime for those dependencies that make external requests.
- MongoDB Atlas moved to Let's Encrypt as the new Certificate
Authority for TLS certificates for all Realm services.
- Visually refreshed the Schema UI.
- Introduced Log Forwarding, which automatically stores your
application's server-side logs in a MongoDB collection or sends them to
an external service.
- Requests blocked by an application's IP Access List no longer count towards billing.
- Increased request limit from 3000 requests per second to 5000 requests per second.
- Allows users to store non-Realm files in the Realm
- Updates to documents that do not match an application's schema
can now enable Realm Sync for those documents.
- Introduced the ability to export and re-deploy the most recent 25 deploys.
- Added JWT Authentication support for
JWTs with multiple audiences.
- Introduced support for bi-directional GitHub Autodeploy.
- Added the ability to link a Github repository on application create.
- Improves performance of client requests to app servers.
- Fixes an issue where aggregation pipelines did not support the
- Reduces "Invalid Session" logs.