MongoDB Consulting gives you access to the experts who built and work on MongoDB every day. Enlisting the help of one of our consulting engineers will result in faster time to market with your application, lower deployment costs over the long term, and streamlined operations.
MongoDB provides guidance across all stages of the database project lifecycle from system architecture, schema design, capacity planning, performance tuning, operational readiness, upgrades, migration strategies, and more.
- Technical Account Management for access to an embedded consultant who provides ongoing advisory services for a MongoDB deployment.
- Database Modernization to evaluate the fit of MongoDB for your particular application.
- Major Version Upgrade to ensure a seamless upgrade to the latest version of MongoDB.
- Health Check to evaluate your production readiness and the state of your deployment.
- Rapid Start for getting started quickly on a MongoDB deployment with guidance on designing document schemas and indexes. This engagement also includes a 2-day developer training.
- Performance Evaluation and Tuning to help optimize database performance. We provide guidance on improving the elements that impact performance such as index use, query structure, and system configuration.
- Production Readiness gets you in shape for production with a plan for horizontal scaling and high availability on your MongoDB deployment.
- Ops Optimization for successfully deploying MongoDB with Ops Manager or Cloud Manager. Your teams will become better equipped to take advantage of all Ops Manager or Cloud Manager has to offer.
We also offer custom consulting engagements on a per day basis if the above solutions don't service your needs. Contact us if you are interested in finding out more about MongoDB Consulting.