All of MongoDB’s brand features including “MongoDB”, “Mongo” and the MongoDB Logo are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any use of a MongoDB, Inc. trademark is subject to the MongoDB Trademark Standards for Use.
Basic usage guidelines can be found below. If you have any questions or want to request approval to use these assets, please do not hesitate to contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of the media, please contact email@example.com.
Basic Usage Guidelines:
- Do not rotate the MongoDB logo.
- Do not change the color of the MongoDB logo.
- Do not distort the MongoDB logo - be sure to scale proportionately.
- Allow an appropriate amount of white space around the MongoDB logo, at least as much as the x-height of the logo (suggested).
- Preferred minimum size for the MongoDB logo is 100px wide. For smaller sizes, you must seek permission from the MongoDB marketing team.
Download the logo and full brand guidelines from our media kit.