Developers consistently rate MongoDB as their favorite database to work with, which has led other database providers to emulate the MongoDB API for their users. Cosmos DB is a prominent example of this, although it does not offer the same ease of use, performance, or functionality.
Join us for our webinar, MongoDB vs Imitators: Why Choose MongoDB, where we explored the key differences between MongoDB and the Cosmos DB API emulator for MongoDB, to help you decide which database is right for your applications.
This session covered:
- MongoDB technology fundamentals, including data modeling using the document model and MongoDB architecture
- Introduction to MongoDB Atlas, our cloud-based application data platform
- A comparative analysis of MongoDB and Cosmos DB including queries, performance, deployment
- How to seamlessly migrate from Cosmos DB to MongoDB
- Customer stories and use-cases
The session was delivered in Cantonese.