On this page
To learn which operators are unsupported in MongoDB Atlas, see Unsupported Commands in Atlas.
- Query and Projection Operators
- Query operators provide ways to locate data within the database and projection operators modify how data is presented.
- Update Operators
- Update operators are operators that enable you to modify the data in your database or add additional data.
- Aggregation Pipeline Stages
- Available aggregation stages for Aggregation Pipeline.
- Aggregation Pipeline Operators
- Aggregation pipeline operations have a collection of operators available to define and manipulate documents in pipeline stages.
- Query Modifiers
- Query modifiers determine the way that queries will be executed.