On this page
To learn more about creating aggregation pipelines for deployments hosted in MongoDB Atlas, see Run Aggregation Pipelines.
To learn which operators are unsupported in MongoDB Atlas, see Unsupported Commands in Atlas.
- Query and Projection Operators
- Query operators provide ways to locate data within the database and projection operators modify how data is presented.
- Update Operators
- Update operators are operators that enable you to modify the data in your database or add additional data.
- Aggregation Pipeline Stages
- Available aggregation stages for Aggregation Pipeline.
- Aggregation Pipeline Operators
- Aggregation pipeline operations have a collection of operators available to define and manipulate documents in pipeline stages.