Interact with Your Data
Try Compass with Sample Data
MongoDB Atlas is a cloud-hosted database-as-a-service that provides free sample datasets for your clusters. You can use Compass to explore and interact with these sample datasets.
- Learn how to create and manage databases in your deployment.
- Learn how to manage collections in your databases.
- Learn how to manage views in your databases. Views are read-only results of an aggregation run against a collection.
- Manage Documents
- Learn how to manage documents in your collections.
- Query Your Data
- Learn how to query your data to return data that matches a specified criteria.
- Manage Indexes
- Learn how to create indexes to improve query performance.
- Analyze Your Data Schema
- Learn how to analyze your data schema and shape of the fields in a particular collection.
- Set Validation Rules for Your Schema
- Learn how to ensure that all documents in a collection follow a defined set of rules.
- Learn how Compass samples documents to provide insights about a collection.
- In-Use Encryption Tutorial
- Learn how to use In-Use Encryption to encrypt data in your collections.