The following tutorials take you through the steps of setting up and querying an Atlas Search index.
To complete these tutorials, you must have the following:
- The How to Use Autocomplete with Atlas Search tutorial describes how to create and
query an Atlas Search index configured with an
autocompletefield using the
autocompleteoperator. We will create the Atlas Search index on the
sample_mflix.moviescollection and index
titlefield text values for autocompletion. We will run Atlas Search queries using the
autocompleteoperator to search the indexed field for a sequence of characters.
- The How to Run Compound Queries with Weighted Fields tutorial describes
how to create a dynamic index and run compound queries with custom
scoring. The queries search the
sample_mflix.moviescollection and alter the relevance score of the documents in the result using
- The How to Run Atlas Search Queries with a Date Range Filter tutorial describes how
to create a dynamic index and run compound queries that use the
rangeoperator. The queries search the
sample_mflix.moviescollection for movies between a specified date range.
- The How to Use Facets with Atlas Search tutorial describes how to create an index
with a facet definition for the
sample_mflix.moviescollection and run queries against the faceted fields for results grouped by values and ranges in the specified, faceted fields, including a count for each of those groups.
- The How to Run Partial Match Atlas Search Queries tutorial describes how to create an
index on the
sample_mflix.moviescollection and run case-sensitive partial match queries against the indexed field using autocomplete, phrase, regex, and wildcard operators.
- The How to Use Synonyms with Atlas Search describes how to add a collection that
configures words as synonyms, create an index that defines synonym
mappings on the
sample_mflix.moviescollection, and run Atlas Search queries against the
titlefield using words that are configured as synonyms.
- The How to Run Multilingual Atlas Search Queries describes how to create an index
that uses a language analyzer and perform a multilingual search
sample_mflix.moviescollection. The queries search the
sample_mflix.moviescollection for full movie plots that contain a multilingual term.