Blockchain is a decentralized, distributed ledger in which users can validate transactions without need for an intermediary 3rd party.
Bitcoin sparked interest in blockchains; that has now grown into a full-blown movement. An increasing number of enterprises across all industry sectors are now exploring how they can use blockchain technology to remove friction from business processes and build systems of trust for value exchange. Blockchain databases, powered by enterprise-grade, scalable and secure core databases such as MongoDB are core to unlocking the potential.
In this whitepaper, we explore:
- Applications for blockchain
- Integrating blockchain within the enterprise IT stack
- Blockchain database deployment architectures
- Deployment scenarios for blockchain databases
- Required technical capabilities
Download the whitepaper now to learn more
Companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s choose MongoDB to build, scale, and innovate.