The MongoDB Partner Program is designed as an enabler for participating partners whether they are software, hardware, cloud, channel or services companies. Partners gain access to significant benefits by qualifying for and joining the MongoDB Partner Program including a wide range of technical, sales and marketing resources.
The MongoDB Partner Program offers three levels of participation with progressively increasing benefits:
- MongoDB Ready Partner – The entry level for the Partner Program with entry level benefits and requirements
- MongoDB Advanced Partner – An elevated level in the Program with more significant benefits and requirements
- MongoDB Strategic Partner – The highest level of partnership with the highest levels of benefits and requirements
Through the program, MongoDB partners can gain access to significant technical and business benefits:
- Technical Benefits – Design assistance, product validation, access to product roadmaps and technical training
- Sales Benefits – Joint field engagement, dedicated pre-sales support, sales materials and sales training
- Marketing Benefits – Joint collateral, joint PR, logo usage, Web listing, event benefits and other resources
Requirements for partners may include trained technical and sales staff, product validation, successful joint customers, case studies and other marketing activities. For more information on the MongoDB Partner Program, please download the MongoDB Partner Program Datasheet for more details.