Run smoothly with support that extends beyond break/fix
With enterprise-grade support from MongoDB, Inc., you get access to a technical support experience that is:
- Engaged. From the beginning of development to production release, through upgrades and scaling out, our support engineers guide you through every stage of your application lifecycle. We help you understand new features, support you through MongoDB upgrades, assist with design questions, and more. Our global team is available 24x7, 365 days a year.
- Authoritative. We build and test the database, which means our ability to provide timely issue resolution is unmatched. On average, our support engineers have 10 - 15 years of experience practicing as an engineer or operations professional. Our support engineers only begin to manage tickets once they have completed months of training and shadowing our senior support engineers.
- Comprehensive. Unlike most other support organizations for database companies, our team considers the full environment and can advise you on the servers, storage, network, operating systems, and other factors that can affect your MongoDB deployment. We have unique product insights from the collective experience of helping thousands of users plan, tune, and scale their deployments.
MongoDB Extended Lifecycle Support Add-On
Secure the future of your application. Protect your investment. MongoDB Extended Lifecycle Support Add-On (ELS Add-On) gives you continued peace of mind and the flexibility to upgrade to newer versions of the database at your own pace.
Available to MongoDB Enterprise Advanced customers, Extended Lifecycle Support grants you access to continued software support and limited maintenance for up to two (2) contiguous years for these minor versions of the database:
- The latest minor version of the database to have reached the end of its support schedule or
- The next minor version to reach the end of its support schedule
With ELS, you will continue to benefit from:
- Unlimited access to support
- The same SLA you expect from MongoDB Enterprise Advanced
- Security fixes
- Drivers and tools that support the minor version of the database covered by ELS
To learn more about MongoDB Extended Lifecycle Support, contact us here.
MongoDB Named Technical Support Engineer
Available in addition to MongoDB Enterprise Advanced, MongoDB Named Technical Support Engineers ensure that you get the level of technical support engagement you need to accomplish your most challenging goals.
A MongoDB Named Technical Support Engineer (NTSE) will work closely with you, both on-site and remotely, to provide dedicated support tailored to your unique technology and operational needs. NTSEs develop an in-depth understanding of your IT environment and act as your single point of contact for guidance and escalation, guiding you every step of the way – from development to scale out.
NTSEs provide the right expertise at the right time to ensure success. They help resolve complex problems, provide strategic technical direction, and give customers deep visibility into the state of their deployment.
Download the NTSE datasheet.
See what you get when you add NTSE to an Enterprise Support subscription.
To learn more about MongoDB NTSE, contact us here.