Run smoothly with support that extends beyond break/fix
With enterprise-grade support from MongoDB, Inc., you get access to a technical support experience that is:
- Engaged. From the beginning of development to production release, through upgrades and scaling out, our support engineers guide you through every stage of your application lifecycle. We help you understand new features, support you through MongoDB upgrades, assist with design questions, and more. Our global team is available 24x7, 365 days a year.
- Authoritative. We build and test the database, which means our ability to provide timely issue resolution is unmatched. On average, our support engineers have 10 - 15 years of experience practicing as an engineer or operations professional. Our support engineers only begin to manage tickets once they have completed months of training and shadowing our senior support engineers.
- Comprehensive. Unlike most other support organizations for database companies, our team considers the full environment and can advise you on the servers, storage, network, operating systems, and other factors that can affect your MongoDB deployment. We have unique product insights from the collective experience of helping thousands of users plan, tune, and scale their deployments.
Learn more about our support policies.
MongoDB provides you with the latest innovations in enterprise software support. Our Proactive team acts as an extension of your team by diagnosing, detecting, and troubleshooting potential issues before they turn into problems for your deployment. For you, this completely hands-off process is no pain, all gain.
How does it work?
We help you ensure that your database is optimally configured for your app so you can worry less. Here’s what happens behind the scenes:
- The Proactive team maintains a sophisticated and constantly evolving test suite from decades of combined MongoDB experience for detecting existing and potential problems in production deployments
- We leverage your operational metrics collected by Cloud Manager and run the test suite daily; if we identify any red flags, we notify you immediately
- If we spot a potential issue, we will open tickets on your behalf and collaborate with the global technical support team to examine and address any peculiarities
The proactive component of MongoDB support is just another way we can help you reduce risk and save time, money, and effort with your MongoDB deployments. Contact us to learn more.
MongoDB Extended Lifecycle Support Add-On
Secure the future of your application. Protect your investment. MongoDB Extended Lifecycle Support Add-On (ELS Add-On) gives you continued peace of mind and the flexibility to upgrade to newer versions of the database at your own pace.
Available to MongoDB Enterprise Advanced customers, Extended Lifecycle Support grants you access to continued software support and limited maintenance for up to two (2) contiguous years for these minor versions of the database:
- The latest minor version of the database to have reached the end of its support schedule or
- The next minor version to reach the end of its support schedule
With ELS, you will continue to benefit from:
- Unlimited access to support
- The same SLA you expect from MongoDB Enterprise Advanced
- Security fixes
- Drivers and tools that support the minor version of the database covered by ELS
To learn more about MongoDB Extended Lifecycle Support, contact us here.
MongoDB Named Technical Support Engineer
Available in addition to MongoDB Enterprise Advanced or MongoDB Professional, MongoDB Named Technical Support Engineers ensure that you get the level of technical support engagement you need to accomplish your most challenging goals.
A MongoDB Named Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will work closely with you, both on-site and remotely, to provide dedicated support tailored to your unique technology and operational needs. TSEs develop an in-depth understanding of your IT environment and act as your single point of contact for guidance and escalation, guiding you every step of the way – from development to scale out.
To learn more about MongoDB TSE, contact us here.