The payments landscape in Asia-Pacific is evolving rapidly with customers expecting a connected and secure experience, coupled with new and changing standards and regulations. Those institutions that fail to meet these requirements risk losing out on significant revenue.
Organizations are challenged with monolithic payment systems that are expensive to maintain and lack the data flexibility and third-party integration capabilities required by modern payment ecosystems.
Watch this webinar to learn how MongoDB’s developer data platform offers you the capabilities to create an enriched payments experience by consolidating, ingesting, and acting on payments data instantly, delivering value-added services and features to consumers and business customers.
In this payments modernization webinar, we cover:
- The payment trends and challenges that are changing the way organizations think about data
- How a modern payments data architecture scales effortlessly, with zero downtime, and analyzes any type of payments data in place and in real time
- How to leverage MongoDB capabilities for data enrichment, real-time analytics, always-on mobile experiences, and API driven finance
- Success stories of how organizations have modernized with MongoDB
You'll hear from:
- Wei You Pan: Principal, Financial Services Industry Solutions at MongoDB