Realm Studio is a visual tool to view, edit, and design Realm Database files. With Realm Studio, developers can:
- Query objects in the database
- View live objects in realtime while running an app
- Create, modify, and delete objects
- Add classes and properties to the schema
- Save and import changes into a client app or production database
You can see a list of all releases at Realm Studio Releases. Click a version number to view a page listing enhancements, fixes, and file downloads for that version.
Alternately, you can view Releases on GitHub, as well as track and file issues for Realm Studio.