Unlocking Operational Intelligence from the Data Lake
Hadoop-based data lakes are enabling enterprises and governments to efficiently capture and analyze unprecedented volumes of data generated by new classes of highly connected applications. But without being able to expose that data to operational applications, users are struggling to maximize returns on their Hadoop investments. The longer it takes to surface insight to operational processes, the less valuable that insight is, and the less competitive you are.
Download the white paper to learn:
- How digital transformation is driving the rise of the data lake
- The role Hadoop plays in generating new classes of analytics and insight
- The challenges in integrating the data lake with operational applications
- The critical capabilities you need to evaluate in an operational database for your data lake
- A recommended technology design pattern for the operationalized data lake, with real world examples and best practices from industry leaders