As businesses grow, so does their data. Unstructured data forms about 80% of big data (VentureBeat). Businesses face challenges in storing unstructured big data because of its high volume, variety, and velocity. Sixty-eight percent of companies are not able to realize tangible and measurable value from their data (Accenture).
With MongoDB Atlas on Amazon Web Services (AWS), you can run a fully managed document database to unlock the value of your unstructured data. And because MongoDB is committed to making it easy for developers to scale and transform their data management solutions, MongoDB Atlas has several options to help you reduce storage costs and complexity.
This ebook looks at how document databases are designed to store unstructured data, as well how MongoDB Atlas and AWS can help you solve unstructured data storage challenges.
This ebook covers:
- The untold story of unstructured data
- The beauty of an elegant document database and MongoDB Atlas
- Three ways to reduce storage costs and complexity with MongoDB Atlas on AWS
- How Nesto Software cut storage costs by 60% with MongoDB Atlas Online Archive
- How to get started with a free trial
VentureBeat “Report: 80% of global datasphere will be unstructured by 2025” May 5, 2022