Data is the core currency in today’s digital economy. In the same way that central banks take extensive measures to safeguard this vital asset, organizations need to take every practical measure to protect their data.
This white paper will walk you through the key considerations when evaluating a backup strategy, and the different methods for protecting your mission critical MongoDB data.
Download this white paper to learn about:
- Key considerations when evaluating backup strategies and data resilience strategy
- Key out-of-the-box features of MongoDB Atlas for remediation and recovery
- How Atlas features help regulated industries to conform to NIST, Appendix J, DORA, or industry specific frameworks
- Best practices for backing up and restoring your MongoDB data
- An in-depth comparison of different MongoDB backup methods