Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6 is a major step forward in enabling marketing teams to create, manage, and optimize digital customer experiences across channels.
It offers new pluggable persistence managers for the storage of binary files and content metadata, giving AEM architects and administrators more control over the user experience with the ability to optimize the performance, scalability and operations of the persistence layer powering AEM.
As a persistence layer for AEM, MongoDB introduces several new capabilities which we will explore in this white paper:
- The ability to scale beyond the limit of a single server for both author and publish instances
- The ability to cater to distributed marketing teams and authors
- More efficient ways to handle high amounts of user-generated content
- Minimized latency for geographically distributed audiences
- Automatic failover in the event of a server outage
Get the white paper now by filling out the form on this page.
Companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s choose MongoDB to build, scale, and innovate.