Elasticsearch and Solr are popular and proven search engines. However they introduce significant complexity for application search workloads because you have to bolt them onto your database and stand up a data pipeline to keep the two systems in sync.
Atlas Search gives you a better way. Based on Apache Lucene, the same search technology underpinning Elasticsearch and Solr, Atlas Search integrates the database, search engine, and sync pipeline into a single, fully-managed platform. By compressing three systems into one you simplify your technology stack and deliver application search 30%-50% faster.
Download our guide for 5-steps to make the switch to Atlas Search. The guide steps you through how to:
- Qualify target workloads for Atlas Search.
- Migrate your indexes to Atlas Search.
- Migrate your queries to Atlas Search.
- Validate and relevance-tune your Atlas Search queries and indexes.
- Size and deploy your Atlas Search infrastructure.
The guide wraps up with examples of customers that have made the switch and provides guidance on how to get started with Atlas Search, along with key services that can help you in your journey.