MongoDB World 2015
June 1st to June 2nd
Join us at MongoDB World 2015! The largest global MongoDB conference to date.
Join over 2,000 developers, sysadmins, and DBAs in New York City on June 1-2 to get the latest insights on using MongoDB. MongoDB World 2015 will include over 100 sessions in the following tracks:
- Developer: Developers will share experiences building and designing modern applications using MongoDB. These technical sessions will explore application design patterns, indexing, geospatial queries, the aggregation framework, and other MongoDB features.
- Operations: Learn from large-scale production users about cluster design and management. Speakers will share deployment strategies, performance optimizations, hardware recommendations, and more from real-world experiences.
- Prototype to Production: Gain deeper insight into different methods and strategies for building and deploying applications with MongoDB. The Prototype to Production track will highlight sample applications and reference architectures in our key use cases.
- Internals: Take a look under the hood at MongoDB. Hear directly from MongoDB engineers. See the code that we've written and learn why it was written that way.
- Business: MongoDB customers reveal how they used MongoDB to improve customer experience, ship code faster, reduce their total cost of ownership, and achieve their other business goals.
- Ecosystem: MongoDB’s network of technology, cloud, and services partners will show you how to make MongoDB even more powerful and productive.
- Learn new skills. Walk away with everything you need to know to build and manage modern applications.
- Network with the community. Meet developers, administrators, and executives like you who are innovating with MongoDB..
- Meet the experts. Learn about data modeling, indexing, scaling, and more from the engineers that built MongoDB.
- Discover the ecosystem. Meet MongoDB’s network of technology, cloud, and services partners.
- Have fun. After hours you can geek out in a Birds of a Feather session, attend a rockin’ after party, or hack with conference attendees.
Get a glimpse of what to expect: View MongoDB World 2014 presentations.