Using AI to Unlock New Opportunities in Payments with Celent, Icon Solutions, and MongoDB
March 06, 2024
10am GMT, 11am CET, 15:30pm IST
Artificial intelligence technologies are by no means new to the banking industry. The use of machine learning has been central to areas such as risk, financial crime, and compliance for many years.
Celent's recent "Harnessing the Benefits of AI in Payments" report highlights how the investments in data analytics and AI technologies lead the agenda for 2024 with 72% of banks exploring or testing new propositions.
Many banks are already making considerable use of AI and analytics in their payment processing operations, and there is now an even greater focus across the industry on using AI and intelligent automation to streamline a wide range of workflows and processes to drive product innovation and operational efficiency. These themes are central to many of the payment transformation projects underway in the industry.
Don't miss this webinar with guest speakers from industry analyst Celent and payments solutions provider Icon Solutions where we will be diving into the different AI use cases within payments. We will cover:
- Key findings from Celent's latest Using AI to Unlock New Opportunities in Payments report
- The current adoption and investment plans around AI technologies and advanced analytics by banks
- The different use cases for AI in back/middle and front office operations to support payments innovation
- Where to start when looking to leverage AI technologies
- Kieran Hines: Principal Analyst, Banking and Payments at Celent
- Toine van Beusekom: Strategy Director at Icon Solutions
- Boris Bialek: Field CTO at MongoDB