IT/OT convergence is crucial for manufacturing companies to achieve higher grades of automation, gain deeper insights to optimize processes and produce higher quality products.
In this webinar, based upon a small-scale factory model, we will explain how you can use Kafka to collect OT data and store it in MongoDB time series collections using our Kafka Sink connector. Additionally, we will demonstrate how you can use MongoDB Charts to get insights fast, by creating live dashboards on top of the collected data.
This session will cover:
- Why MongoDB Atlas for gathering data from the shop floor.
- The integration of MongoDB & Kafka for real-time data streaming.
- The benefits of Atlas Time Series collections.
- [Demo] From MQTT to MongoDB Atlas: Real-time data streaming with Kafka
- [Demo] Shop Floor Data Visualization with Atlas Charts
Q&A - 15 mins