Learn the basics of MongoDB Atlas
This eWorkshop will help you use MongoDB Atlas, our fully-managed database, to increase developer and DevOps productivity by streamlining operations and management in the telecommunications and media industry. MongoDB Atlas ensures that when you deploy your clusters in the cloud provider of your choice, your databases run according to operational and security best practices.
- Create a database using MongoDB Atlas
- Secure the database & load sample data
- Perform basic MQL CRUD operations
- Create indexes and learn about general index building guidelines
- Create aggregation pipeline queries
- Begin using MongoDB Charts and create visual representations of your data