Atlas Search combines the power of Apache Lucene - the technology behind the world’s most popular search engines - with the developer productivity, scale, and resilience of MongoDB Atlas to make it easier than ever to integrate fast, relevance-based search capabilities into all of your MongoDB applications.
With a few clicks and keystrokes, we will unravel the mystery behind the search bar. We’ll search through different data types, including text, numbers, dates, and geoJSON while exploring a variety of search capabilities.
This webinar covers:
- How full text search compares to standard database querying
- How Atlas Search differs from other full text search implementations
- An overview of the Atlas Search architecture
- Walkthrough of Atlas Search capabilities
- Demos of how to build and leverage Atlas Search indexes on Google Cloud
- Showcasing sample applications built using Atlas Search