Being an early stage company means making decisions that will impact your business long term. When it comes to determining how to build out a development stack, startups face a series of common challenges, like how to:
- Accelerate developer productivity
- Innovate faster with cloud services
- Focus on core functionality without the undifferentiated heavy lift of operating infrastructure
- Keep costs low by taking advantage of cloud elasticity
- Provide enterprise level security
In this presentation, we’ll give an overview of how MongoDB Atlas and AWS make it easy to tackle these requirements for startups, then cover MongoDB for Startups (now offering credits as an Exclusive Offer in the AWS Activate Console) and AWS Activate, the respective programs that provide a host of benefits like credits, technical support, promotional opportunities, and architectural guidance. You’ll walk away with both a technical and business understanding of how to launch your business with MongoDB and AWS.