Join us for this session from our exclusive MongoDB Day for Health & Human Services with Carahsoft, as we dive into a fast-paced demo with an introductory tour of MongoDB's Atlas for Government. With just a few simple steps and often just the click of a button, you’ll be deploying secure, scalable, and resilient MongoDB clusters across multiple geographic regions in just minutes.
Learn how to:
- access Atlas for Government
- manage user accounts
- spin up a cluster
- access your cluster from an application
- load data into your cluster
- continuously backup and restore your cluster
- span your cluster across multiple data centers and cloud regions
- elastically scale up and scale down your cluster
- horizontally scale your clusters
- access data from standard BI reporting and dashboarding tools
- easily search your data with lucene-based full-text search indexes
- save money by pausing your clusters when not in use
By the end of this demo, you’ll be spending your time building great apps, instead of managing infrastructure.
Jonathan Janos | Advisory Solutions Architect, MongoDB