With everyone jumping on the generative AI bandwagon, the real competitive advantage will come from businesses using their own data in conjunction with Large Language Models (LLMs). But doing so will require new skills. And it will no doubt usher in new concerns about data security and governance.
MongoDB Senior Vice President Product Management, Andrew Davidson, was joined by Fern Halper, VP and Sr. Research Director for Advanced Analytics at TDWI for an informal chat about building and deploying generative AI applications. The discussion was followed by a live Q&A. Topics included:
- An overview of generative AI and the state of market adoption
- Use cases that leverage a company’s internal data
- The importance of vector databases in generative AI
- How to build and deploy a generative AI application while protecting company data
- Modern platforms to support AI and generative AI