Learn how to protect your business and your customers with real-time fraud detection and prevention from Confluent and MongoDB.
Building out a fraud prevention system around legacy systems is complex to design and maintain, making it difficult to adapt to new types of fraud, struggle to handle large volumes of data, and lack strong security and auditing capabilities.
Increase the speed of insights to quickly identify fraud with app-driven analytics. Integrate with AI/ML platforms to efficiently process trillions of data points, gaining the actionable intelligence needed for real-time, predictive fraud prevention.
Together, we help organizations like yours easily manage data in real-time to prevent fraudulent activity.
Watch this webinar to:
- Enable real-time fraud detection
- Prevent or minimize data and financial loss
- Ensure business continuity and reduce downtime
- Transform existing fraud tools with data stream processing and analytics to enable real-time fraud detection
- Connect, curate and integrate relevant data in real time to dynamically create threat scores and catch anomalies as they occur
- Identify abnormal patterns, detect and prevent malicious behavior, and automate critical real-time response
- Address data silos by unifying data into a single unified data store
- Easily integrate with AI/ML platforms for predictive fraud decisioning
- Peter Pugh-Jones: Director of Financial Services at Confluent
- Shiv Pullepu: Principal for Financial Services Industry Solutions at MongoDB