MongoDB 2.0.1 has been released. This version fixes a few issues in 2.0.0 and is a recommend upgrade for all users.
- Fixed CPU spiking issue under high contention
- Profiling has correct time when profiling level set to 2
- mongostat works with authentication
- Improved handling of network events in distributed locking for sharding
- Fix cases where replica resync was not upgrading index to new version
- HTTP console display fix and error on socket exception
Change Log: https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/SERVER/fixforversion/10890
As always, please let us know of any issues.