Part of the Man Group, one of the largest hedge funds in the world, AHL specializes in systematic trading. They leverage technology to give their quantitative researchers the competitive edge they need for building and back-testing models for automated trading.
With MongoDB, AHL was able to build replace the traditional technologies they were using and consolidate on single platform for all of their financial data. This allowed the organization to:
- Achieve faster time to market for new trading strategies
- Achieve a far shorter onboarding time for new sources of data (days to minutes)
- Improve the reliability and scalability of their data infrastructure
- Increase data access performance by orders of magnitude
- Save a significant amount of money and attract new talent
Fill out the form on this page to view the talk from Gary Collier, Technology Manager, AHL and James Blackburn, Senior Technologist, AHL.
Companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s choose MongoDB to build, improve, and innovate: