1. Eligibility. To be eligible to participate and receive the prize, as of June 28, 2023, you must be at least 18 years old and the age of majority in your state or jurisdiction. Officers, directors, and employees of MongoDB, Inc. (“MongoDB”) and its affiliates, and each of their immediate family members and those residing with them, are not eligible to participate or win. Participation constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Production Survey Promotional Code (the “Drawing”). This Drawing is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, and is void where prohibited or limited by law or where any form or registration, bonding or localization required.
2. Sponsor: MongoDB, Inc., 1633 Broadway 38th floor, New York, NY 10019.
3. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You may enter the Drawing by completing all required parts of the survey. All registration entries must be received by July 31 at 11:59pm EST. Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries from any email address will be void.
4. Prizes. $500 credit in the form of a promotional code. Each prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winner agrees to provide MongoDB with the legal name, address, and social security number/tax ID as well as other information requested for tax reporting purposes. If you are selected as a winner, we may require you to sign a W-9 tax form or similar tax form. MongoDB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable or if, in our sole discretion, we cannot reasonably provide the prize in your jurisdiction. The prize may not be substituted, sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. MongoDB is not responsible for any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. The potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing under MongoDB’s direction on or about August 10, 2023. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. MongoDB will contact each potential winner by email with information on how to collect the prize. The potential winner must respond within the time provided in that email, or MongoDB may select an alternate potential winner. Failure to follow the prize redemption procedures, disqualification, or failure or inability to accept the prize may result in selection of an alternate potential winner.
6. Disclaimer, Release and Limitation of Liability. MONGODB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO AND HEREBY DO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MONGODB, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR HUMAN ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, MongoDB, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
7. General. MongoDB reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Drawing, or any part of it, and these Official Rules. MongoDB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows MongoDB to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Drawing constitutes participant’s consent to MongoDB’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. Governing Law and Disputes. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE PROMOTION ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM WILL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND WILL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED IN ANY ARBITRATION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY OF ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. No Affiliation. There are no sponsors affiliated with this Drawing.