Resilience and High Availability With MongoDB Atlas
MongoDB Atlas is built for resilience and high availability. That’s why organizations of all sizes use Atlas to power mission-critical workloads. In this white paper, you’ll find out how Atlas keeps critical data online and available using several key database resilience features. Topics covered include:
- Database replica sets including primary and secondary members
- Failover of a primary replica to a secondary member
- Best practices for writing application code to minimize disruption
- Deploying Atlas in multiple cloud zones and cloud providers
- Adjusting the level of availability guarantees using write and read concerns
Resilience is a key requirement of modern, distributed applications and database systems. Make sure your mission-critical workloads remain available.
Download Resilience and High Availability With MongoDB Atlas.