Getting ready to deploy? MongoDB is designed to be simple to administer and to manage. An understanding of best practices can ensure a successful implementation.
This whitepaper provides guidance on best practices for deploying and managing MongoDB clusters.
Download this whitepaper to learn about:
- MongoDB setup and configuration, schema design and indexing
- High availability and scaling through sharding
- Backing up and disaster recovery
- Capacity planning for a growing cluster
- Securing your implementation
Companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s choose MongoDB to build, scale, and innovate.