On June 26-27, the MongoDB community will be in New York City for this year’s largest MongoDB event. The conference will feature tons of activities (served with gallons of coffee on the side) including Community Day, Ask the Experts, a Sponsor Hall, and more.
At the heart of every conference lies the content. We’ve crafted an agenda driven by what our community members (i.e., you!) want to learn. Here is a sample of the talks you will find at MongoDB World.
- Decentralized Identity Management Using Blockchain, Ethereum and MongoDB
Jane Fine, MongoDB
- Overnight to 60 Seconds: An IOT EOT Performance Case-study
Kevin Arhelger, MongoDB
- Bumps and Breezes: Our Journey from RDBMS to MongoDB
Ajit Oke, Intel and Harsha Undapalli, Intel
- Getting Started with Go and MongoDB
Kris Brandow, MongoDB
- Creating a Realtime Web App with MongoDB Change Streams
Harry Wolff, MongoDB
- Using Puppet, Ansible and Ops Manager Together to Create Your Own On-premises MongoDB as a Service
Michael Grayson, Paychex
- Storing Sophisticated Customer Journeys in MongoDB
Jon Hyman, Braze, Inc.
- Multi-channel Distributed Chatbots on MongoDB
Marissa Montgomery, Spoke, Inc.
- Managing a Mission-critical eCommerce Application on MongoDB: Architecture, Configuration, Operation and Security features
Ramabathiran Arumugam, Cisco Systems
- Workload Isolation: Are You Doing it Wrong?
Asya Kamsky, MongoDB
At MongoDB World, you’ll learn how large enterprises have delivered new applications to market at the speed of a lean startup, and how startups scale and execute on their ideas like an enterprise. New talks are added every week, so keep checking the conference site and make sure to claim your seat!
Date: June 26-27, 2018
Location: New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019