We can’t wait until this year’s MongoDB World, and are working hard behind the scenes. We want to make sure our biggest event is a fun-filled learning experience, and that attendees reflect our diverse community. As part of our commitment to changing the gender ratio in technology, we're excited to launch the Female Innovators at MongoDB World initiative.
Nominees will be notified of their nomination by April 15, 2016. The first 50 nominees to register will receive complimentary admission to MongoDB World, June 28-29 in NYC.
At the event they’ll be able to:
- Network with other female innovators through sessions and activities at the Women Who Code Lounge
- Meet the engineers behind the technology
- Learn best practices to amp up their skills, and the inside scoop on who’s doing what with MongoDB
- Explore community activities, including the Leaf Lounge, poster sessions, and our famous after party
Fill out the short nomination form to invite a woman who works or aspires to work in tech to attend our global conference. You can also nominate yourself! Make sure to act fast, a limited amount of tickets are available.
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, April 8. Eligible nominees will be notified of their acceptance status by April 15.
- Nominees must be 18 years old or older, and must identify as a female.
- Open to new participants of MongoDB World only.
- Can you nominate yourself? Absolutely!
Nominees will be notified of their nomination by April 15, 2016. The first 50 nominees to register will receive complimentary admission to MongoDB World, June 28-29 in NYC. View terms and conditions.